YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Things to Do
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- Check out our latest Thursday e-newsletter!
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- Week by Week Guide to Summer Camps
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Professional sports
- Martial Arts
- Private Schools
- Special Needs
- Upcoming Festivals
- Upcoming Performances
- Upcoming Open Houses
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Warwick Apple Fest 2013
Applefest features over 200 crafters and dozens of vendors offering a wonderful variety of food. In addition, free musical entertainment on several stages, a carnival for the children, Farmers' Market, and fifty local non-profit exhibitors all make for a great day.
Admission to the festival is free! The Applefest Carnival runs all Friday 4-10pm, Saturday 4-10pm, and Sunday 10am-5pm. Unlimited tickets are approximately $15, individual tickets are available.