The Eric Carle Museum Re-opening
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 08/01/2020
In order to comply with state guidelines and to offer a safe and comfortable visit, the Museum has a number of new protocols in place:
- There are capacity limits and new cleaning protocols for Museum spaces. Some areas may require guests to wait in a socially distanced line before entering.
- Visitors are required to wear face coverings. Children 2-5 are encouraged to wear face coverings. Children under 2 should not wear face coverings.
- All visitors must maintain six feet of distance between Museum staff and other guests outside their group. Children must stay with their adult(s) at all times.
- The Carle Bookshop is open and also offers curbside pickup.
- The Art Studio is open to the public, but will be taking one family or group at a time; upon arrival, visitors can sign up at the admissions desk for a specific time. For visitors who don’t take a Studio spot, art activity kits “to go” are available for pick up and can be used in Bobbie’s Meadow or to take home.
- The Café is closed. Visitors are welcome to picnic in Bobbie’s Meadow, which is in full bloom!
- Guests planning to visit should check The Carle's website for additional details and reserve advance tickets here. Questions about visiting can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Galleries:
Under the Sea with Eric Carle will be on view through September 6, 2020
Eric Carle’s Angels: An Homage to Paul Klee will be on view through November 29, 2020
Let's Talk! Animals from the Collection opens August 8 and will be on view through January 24, 2021
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.