FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND at Mohonk Mountain House
AgesAll Ages Adults & kids together
Our Kids’ Club is open daily on weekends for three age groups:
Tykes from 2-3 years old, Explorers from 4-6 years old, and Adventurers from 7-12 years.
Kids’ Club Hours:
9:30am – 12:30pm (Ages 2 – 12)
2pm – 5pm (Ages 2 – 12)
7pm – 8:30pm (Ages 4 – 12)
All Kids’ Club sessions are for overnight guests only and are a guest amenity. The Kids’ Club is a drop off program. For more detailed questions about the Kids’ Club please contact Jay Guilitti, Children’s Youth Supervisor at ext. 2710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FRIDAY, JUNE 15
Father’s Day Trivia Night
Kick of your Father’s Day weekend with a special Father’s Day Trivia Night! Our Father’s Day trivia challenge is blend of. Join us for this family friendly event, test your knowledge, and maybe leave with some prizes!
9pm – 10pm
Take a seat by the campfire and construct “s’more” of our favorite gooey treats and enjoy an old-fashioned sing-along!
Revolutionary Brass, Connecticut’s premier brass quintet, is dedicated to bringing the joy of brass chamber music to audiences of all ages. With their impeccable playing, entertaining style, and humorous delivery, the group presents a wide variety of music that includes the classics, the Great American Songbook, film music favorites, jazz, and beyond.
SATURDAY, JUNE 16
Please join one of our Mohonk staff for this fun and challenging survival skill. Up to 40 people. Ages 13 and up. Closed-toe shoes required. All participants must go through a 15 minute safety protocol at the beginning of the session. This cannot be repeated if missed.
Dad can test his putting skills this morning with some friendly competition on our putting green.
2:30 – 3:30pm
Test your ‘engineering’ skills as you and your team will construct a module that will hold an egg that will be dropped from a designated height. Will your egg break? Will it have a safe landing?
5 – 6pm
Start the evening off with this wonderful chance to learn about the tantalizing, taste bud-tingling world of Whiskey.
*Pre-registration is required; seating is limited. There is a $35 + tax and administrative fee per person program fee for admittance to the tasting. Persons under the age of 21 may not attend. Sign up for this tasting in The Carriage Lounge or call to sign up #2359.
Big Blue Big Band
The celebrated Swing Era returns to Mohonk with an evening of exciting and romantic standards of the Big Band Era performed by this stimulating 18-piece Big Blue Band.
SUNDAY, JUNE 17
Join an Activities Staff member out on the range for hands-on introduction to archery focusing on safety and basic target skills. Ages 13 and up. Up to 25 people. All participants must go through a 15 minute safety protocol at the beginning of the session. This cannot be repeated if missed.
Corn Hole Tournament
Come one and all for some family fun. Teams of two will compete in round robin play followed by a single elimination tournament. Limited up to 24 total players.
Father’s Day Photo Booth
Now’s your chance to capture the fun of your Father’s Day stay at our photo booth.
When you visit during Father’s Day Weekend, your overnight package includes:
- Three meals daily featuring fresh, locally sourced cuisine from our farm-to-table partners
- Access to more than 85 miles of the Hudson Valley’s best hiking trails
- Boating, fishing and swimming in Lake Mohonk
- Daily Guided “House History” Tours of our National Historic Landmark resort
- Guided Nature Hikes with stunning views of the Catskill Mountains
- Complimentary greens fees on our Scottish-inspired golf course
- Yoga, Meditation, and Fitness Classes
- Indoor Heated Pool with underwater music
- Afternoon tea and cookies in our historic Lake Lounge
- Nightly Evening Entertainment
- Special Events and more! See schedule of activities >
A la carte experiences available to overnight guests:
- A full menu of nature-inspired treatments at our award-winning spa
- The Carriage Lounge, featuring a full bar and handcrafted cocktails as well as hyperlocal draft beer and hard cider
- An award-winning wine list in our Main Dining Room
- Horseback riding, carriage rides, and pony rides