Pick-Your-Own Apples at Greig Farm
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
- Jonamacs: late August - early September
- Blondee: late August - early September
- MacIntosh: late August - mid-September
- Gala: early September - Mid-September
- Macoun: mid-September - late September
- Ginger Gold: mid-September - mid-October
- Empire: late September - mid-October
- Jonagold: late September - mid-October
- Red Delicious: late September - mid-October
- Staymen-Winesap: early October - mid-October
- Red Rome: early October - mid-October
Read our apple picking information to learn about all of the varieties that we grow, their characteristics and which are best for eating, baking, or for making sauce.
How to Pick Apples
A common mistake is to pull apples off the tree. The problem with this approach is that when the tree finally releases your apple, the branch snaps back and shakes several other apples off of the tree. To pick an apple without disturbing the others, grab the apple and rotate your wrist forward. This will curl the apple against the stem and eventually break free.
There is no entry fee. You only pay for what you pick, by the pound.
Our Picking Schedule
We grow a variety of pick-your-own fruits and vegetables throughout the season. Take a look at our pick-your-own schedule to plan your next visit!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.