Winter Weekend at Storm King Art Center
$18 – Adults
$15 – Seniors (65+ with valid ID)
$ 8 – Ages 5–18 and Students (with valid ID)
Free – Children ages 4 and under and Storm King Members
Tours & Amenities
- Due to weather conditions, bike rentals will be closed
- Tram tours will operate from 11:30AM – 3:30PM every 30 minutes, weather depending. Trams will not run if there is ice or snow on the ground.
- Food services will be available from 11:30AM – 3:30PM inside the Visitor Center and Galleries
- Most outdoor works in Storm King’s permanent collection will be on view across the grounds.
- Our 2018 Special Exhibitions closed in November. Sculptures that were part of these exhibitions will no longer be on view.
- In preparation for cold temperatures, some sculptures have been winterized or removed from view.
- Visitor safety is our top concern. Subject to weather conditions, some areas of the Art Center may be closed.
- The Visitor Center/Museum Store will be open.
- The Galleries in the Museum Building will be closed.
- Please plan to spend the majority of your time outside and dress appropriately for the weather.
Hazardous Weather and Closing
- If Storm King is forced to close due to hazardous weather, we will update our website, phone, and social media channels with the closure information.
- Please use your best judgment when visiting Storm King. If conditions are hazardous near you, please do not put yourself at risk by traveling.
- If there is ice or snow cover on the ground, some parts of the Art Center may be closed off. Visitors will be provided with a map indicating the open areas of the grounds.
- In case of snow cover, snowshoes may be permitted in certain designated areas.
- Skis, ice skates, sleds, and snowmobiles are not permitted.