Bicycle Sundays on the Bronx River Parkway
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 10/31/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
May 2, 9, 16, 23
June 6, 13, 20, 27
July 11, 18, 25
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
September 12, 19, 26
October 3, 17, 24, 31
Rules and Regulations:
- It is required that participants wear a mask or a face covering in situations like this where social distancing may not always be able to be maintained.
- ONLY Bicyclists, in-line skaters, scooters, walkers and joggers are allowed; no unauthorized motor vehicles are allowed.
- Walkers, joggers and slower wheeled traffic must use the right lane; faster wheeled traffic must use the left lane.
- New York State law requires helmets for children under age 14, including those riding in bike trailers; helmets are strongly recommended for all wheeled participants.
- New York State law prohibits children under age 1 from riding on bicycles or in a separate seat.
- All headsets are prohibited. This includes but is not limited to music devices and hands-free cell phones.
- No skateboarding allowed.
- No dogs allowed.
- Bicyclists must obey the posted parkway speed limit of 40 m.p.h.
- Children riding in strollers must be strapped in at all times.
- Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must be off the parkway by 1:50 p.m.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.