U PIck at DuBois Farms
In addition to our U-Pick, we also have a family-run farm stand and café with:
- Delicious baked goods, including cookies, pies, breads, apple dumplings, and more!
- We make some of the best apple cider donuts in the Hudson Valley, freshly made all day and served to you warm! We were voted to have the Best Apple Cider Donuts in the Hudson Valley by Hudson Valley Parent Magazine in 2018!
- Fresh brewed coffee, tea, and hot apple cider for your enjoyment.
- Fresh pressed local cider.
- Local farm products including a vast array of jams, jellies, salsas, barbeque sauces, specialty ketchups, mustards, pickles, honey, maple syrup, fruit crisp mixes, and more.
- Candles, hand and body lotions, and soaps.
- Handmade jewelry and crafts.
- Major credit cards accepted.
And don’t forget to visit the Tavern at DuBois Farms, open everyday from 12 – 5 pm! We’re pleased to offer a variety of the best local wine, hard cider, and craft beer for your enjoyment!
Summer Squash and Greens including Kale, Collards, & Swiss Chard: July
Nectarines & Peaches: early July-late September
Plums: early July-early September
Eggplant & Peppers: August-October
Grapes: late September-October
Pumpkins and gourds: mid-September- October
We’re open everyday from Sat., June 6 through Wed., November 25. We invite you to enjoy the peace and tranquility of picking fresh fruit and vegetables on the farm. When NYS guidelines permit, we look forward to offering special events including festivals, entertainment, live music, and contests with prizes.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.