Village of Millbrook, NY
35 Merritt AveMillbrook , NY , 12545
Phone: (845) 677.393941° 47' 11.9616" N, 73° 41' 31.2144" W
See map: Google Maps
Millbrook was settled by Quakers in the middle eighteenth century. The Village of Millbrook, as it is known today, was developed around the Dutchess and Columbia railroad train station which was located on the village green. The train station was built in 1870 on the lands of Issac Merritt, who laid out the streets soon thereafter.